What We Do
KAYWEB Angels, LLC is an angel investment group based in New York City, providing development services and mentoring to web and mobile startups in exchange for equity.
The company is majority owned by KAYWEB, LLC – a web and mobile application development company with offices and staff in Australia, the United States and the Philippines.
KAYWEB Angels endeavors to make its considerable design and engineering resources available to selected startups. These resources include:
- Client Managers;
- Project Managers;
- User Interface Designers;
- Web and Mobile Application Designers;
- Web Engineers/Programmers;
- Mobile Engineers/Programmers; and
- Quality Assurance.
The KAYWEB Angels, LLC board of directors is made up of experienced internet and technology industry professionals who, together, mentor selected startups in areas including:
- project planning;
- governance guidance*;
- entity formation consultancy*;
- presentation advice;
- capital raising preparation;
- sales and marketing strategy development;
- potential partnership identification and targeting;
- product scaling; and
- relevant industry analysis.
*KAYWEB Angels, LLC does not provide legal or tax advice
The KAYWEB Angels process is simple:
- Apply: Startups apply to KAYWEB Angels executive staff;
- Negotiate: Successful applicants negotiate appropriate development scope and equity;
- Develop: Project is designed and developed to agreed scope;
- Launch: KAYWEB Angels provides guidance towards an effective launch;
- Fundraise: KAYWEB Angels guides startup in a capital raising round (if applicable).